Attorneys Serving Families
Without experienced counsel and advocacy, you could risk waiving your rights and suffer the consequences now and into the future.Our attorneys are efficient, friendly and know how to effectively resolve disputes. From strategic negotiations through litigation, we know how to handle the nuances of every case. We are committed to helping clients protect their interests and help their families move forward after a dispute.
Our family law attorneys are distinguished for the following:
- We focus our practice on the legal issues that affect families most personally.
- Our attorneys are leading advocates in cases involving divorce and family disputes.
- We take the time to find personalized solutions for every client.
- Our attorneys are compassionate and understand the difficult challenges faced by families.
- We are skilled negotiators and trial attorneys who can handle your case at any stage.
- What is a legal separation agreement?
- What is common law marriage?
- How are senior divorces handled (20-30 year marriages ending, people on their second or third divorce)?
- How can I get a divorce while serving in the military?
- How are same-sex relationships dissolved?
- How can property be divided when our domestic partnership ends?
- How is alimony or spousal maintenance determined?
- Do I need a child and family investigator (CFI)?
- Can a child choose which parent to live with?
- Who will be the primary custodial parent?
- What is the difference between joint decision making and sole decision making?
- What is third-party parenting?
- How can I modify my child custody and visitation?
- How is custody affected if I need to move out of state?
- How is child support calculated?
- How is child support terminated?
- What about day care costs?
- Do I have to pay for my child’s college?
- How do I change or modify my child support?
- What is paternity action?
Helping Families Find Solutions and Move Forward
Our practice focuses on representing clients when faced with difficult and pressing legal issues involving divorce family law and estates. We can help you make planning decisions, advise you of the best way to protect your rights and your family, and fully advocate for your best interests.
We represent clients through the divorce process and can handle all related issues involving child custody and visitation, child support and subsequent modifications. Our firm is also capable of handling more complex legal issues involving domestic partnership, paternity, adoption and restraining orders.
When you choose our firm, we will help provide you with the counsel, advocacy and compassion you need. We are affordable and accessible and offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.